The Pulsed Xenon UV Disinfection chamber is powered by a PX-UV robot for medical instruments disinfection. With the Alphatch PX-UVD chamber, no additional disinfection is required for the reused instruments such as beds, operating tables, and Auxiliary medical equipment. Alphatch PX-UV disinfection chamber helps medical facilities provide the best healthcare available. The main features are listed below:
- Pulsed Xenon UV Disinfection chamber is available for mobile workstation desks, wheelchairs, ultrasound equipment, ventilator, portable X machine, and other medical equipment surface disinfection, which is usually with dead ends or neglected by conventional disinfection.
- With pulsed xenon UV robots (germ-killing robot) and the inner Aluminum surface of the chamber to scatter the intensive pulsed xenon UV light for 360-degree covering and disinfection.
- Lightweight and foldable design for ease of moving and installation. With durable fire-proof materials, the PX-UV disinfection chamber will not occupy room space, and with high flexibility. Within only a few minutes for the installation and disinfection, it will effectively reduce the HAIs rate and generate great revenue.
- Xenon cold light source is environmentally friendly. It brings no harm to medical instruments.
The applications of the PX-UV disinfection chamber
- Bed units Disinfection of ICU, operation room, Isolation room, etc.
- Rapid disinfection of bed units and other equipment in the emergency department
- Disinfection of Ventilator, Anaesthesia Machine, Wheelchair, and Other Medical Equipment, Instruments and Articles
- Disinfection of beds and others in pediatrics, obstetrics department, Infectious disease department, etc.
- Disinfection of neonatal beds and utensils