Pulsed Xenon UV Disinfection chamber is powder by a PX-UV robot for medical instruments disinfection. With the Alphatch PX-UVD chamber, no additional disinfection is required for the reused instruments such as beds, operating tables, Auxiliary medical equipment. Alphatch PX-UV disinfection chamber helps medical facilities provide the best healthcare available
What makes PX-UV DISINFECTION CHAMBER stands out?
- Fast, efficient and environmentally friendly
- High reflection mirror aluminum cloth inside to realize 360-degree irradiation disinfection without dead corners
- No damage to the disinfected object and safety
- Small space, easy to move, wireless control
- Effective combat c. diff, MRSA, CRE, VRE and other drug-resistant bacteria
- Fast operation with as little as 5 minutes disinfection
- Pulsed Xenon UV Disinfection chamber is available for mobile workstation desk, wheelchair, ultrasound equipment, ventilator, portable X machine, and other medical equipment surface disinfection, which is usually with dead ends or neglected by conventional disinfection.
- With pulsed xenon UV robots (germ-killing robot) and the inner Aluminum surface of the chamber to scatter the intensive pulsed xenon UV light for 360-degree covering and disinfection.
- Lightweight and foldable design for ease of moving and installation. With durable fire-proof materials, the PX-UV disinfection chamber will not occupy room space, and with high flexibility. Within only a few minutes for the installation and disinfection, it will effectively reduce the HAIs rate and generate great revenue.
- Xenon cold light source is environmentally friendly. It brings no harm to medical instruments.
PX-UV disinfection chamber Application
- Bed units Disinfection of ICU, operation room, Isolation room, etc.
- Rapid disinfection of bed units and other equipment in the emergency department
- Disinfection of Ventilator, Anaesthesia Machine, Wheelchair, and Other Medical Equipment, Instruments and Articles
- Disinfection of beds and others in pediatrics, obstetrics department, Infectious disease department, etc.
- Disinfection of neonatal beds and utensils