Alphatch portable pulsed xenon uv disinfection robot, for 360-degree disinfection, is one of the most effective (20 times than conventional), safest and cost-effective Pulsed xenon disinfection system to reduce the hospital HAIs and generate revenues, which is with superior and safer results than UV mercury light. Pulsed Light energy is delivered with the instantaneous power of several megawatts. This results in the rapid inactivation of microorganisms, including fungal yeasts and molds, bacteria, rickettsiae, mycoplasma, and viruses. And it’s much powerful than standard cleaning practices.
What makes the PX-UV robot stands out?
- Almost 80% reduction in hospital-acquired C.diff infection rates
- More than 50 percent decreases in methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and C.diff infection rates
- 20X more effective than standard cleaning practices with chemicals
- $2000,000.00 saving from the reduction of HAIs
- Minimum 5 minutes treat time
- Less than 80% of energy consumption than mercury UV system
- Safe and environmentally sound
A 360-degree, all around Pulsed Xenon UV light for a safer, more effective and environmentally sound entire room disinfection. With an intelligent cooling system, the Pulsed Light provides cooling between pulses for a long life cycle.
- The improved filtered and reflected light can be used for surface disinfection and where convectional cleaning doesn’t reach.
- Cloud-based software management system with a 7″ touch screen
- Wireless remote and portable control system
- Intelligent alarm system for intrusion detection for safe operation
- The room can be immediately occupied after the UV robot disinfection
- No residues left after the PX-UV robot disinfection process
- High-performance ergonomic design makes it easy to replace the lamps
- Broad PX-UV spectrum （200-320nm）and full-spectrum disinfection technology is effective against a broad range of pathogen